Tuesday, December 29, 2009

12/6

Abbigail saw Santa yesterday. We walked by and there was NO LINE! I asked her if she wanted to see Santa and she said yes. I wasn't going to force her if she didn't want to. The lady asked if we wanted to get pictures and I said possibly, if she cooperated. I wasn't going to pay $20 for a picture if she wasn't happy. I couldn't believe how much they wanted for pictures either! I don't know what the Santa-etiquette is... if I could have just pulled out my camera and snapped a picture or not.

She wasn't having it though, the lady was pushy and I really don't blame her for not wanting to talk to some strange guy in a red suit. The lady then convinced me to sit on Santa's lap with her to take a picture. She also tried to get Jeremy to but there was no way in hell going to do it.

The picture was ehhh... not bad, I'd prefer not to be in it, and I really didn't want to pay $20 bucks for some silly picture. I guess now I can say we did it. My Mom kept bothering me about it and I told her I wasn't going to do anything she didn't want to. She was fine the whole time in line until we got right there.

She did persuade me to put .75 cents into the Arthur bus, for a full minute of fun. She was a pretty decent shopper, only whined a few times.


From Drop Box

No comments:

Post a Comment